Friday, April 30, 2010

Lizard Face-Day 3

Today is the most uncomfortable day so far. I am now visibly peeling on my chin and nose area and my face itches like crazy. The peeling will get worse over the weekend. I'm not allowed to touch my face except to wash it twice a day and apply the face cream and sunscreen I was given. If I peel away the skin myself, I could possibly scar the fresh skin underneath. No touching! While peeling I can't wear makeup so I will just have to deal with the red lizard face while watching re-runs of Deadliest Catch and ordering in Chinese food. Maybe this isn't such a bad idea after all...

5 comments:

  1. Rico just said we couldn't come over to drink beer out of _my_ kegerator b/c you are hiding from the world, yet you post pictures of yourself for the world to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you weren't suppose to go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. > so I will just have to deal with the red lizard face

    Shouldn't that be all Rico has to deal with?!?!? All you have to do is avoid mirrors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go outside to get enough light to show the lizardness :) I had on sunscreen.

    Dave, you guys couldn't handle face flakes in your beer. Pictures are safer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting comments on the whole process, Michelle. I have been considering getting one but will wait until I get your final verdict!

    -kathleen

    ReplyDelete