Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lizard Face-Day 7

Today I was almost back to normal. I had very little redness and I'm now starting to see the effects of the peel. I don't have sunspots on my cheeks or my forehead anymore. I still have a few on my nose, but they have lightened considerably. My skin is very even toned and my pores are smaller. I think I would probably do this peel again in 8-12 months to try to get rid of the rest of my sun damage. For someone who is outside all the time riding a bike or running, I have a feeling I will need to get these peels on a regular basis for maintenance. At $300 a pop, I'm not sure I care to do it more than once or twice a year. Overall, I'm very happy with the results!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I really like the day by day photos and progress reports. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous before, during, and after. Though I like you better before and after -- but even during --va va va voom!

    ReplyDelete